- Altor Bioscience-QUILT-3.055: A Phase 2b, Single-Arm, Multicohort, Open-Label Study of ALT-803 in Combination with a PD-1/PD-L1 Checkpoint Inhibitor in Patients Who Have Disease Progression Following an Initial Response to Treatment with PD-1/PD-L1 Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy
- 3D Medicine- KN035-US-001: A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of The Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody KN035 Administered in Subcutaneous Injection as A Single Agent to Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
- I-MAB Biopharma, Co., LTD-TJ011133ED1101 which is a Phase 1 Study of TJ011133 Administered alone or in combination with Pembrolizumab or Rituximab in subjects with Relapsed/Refractory Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphoma
- Pfizer-B9991033-A Phase 1B/2 study to evaluate safety and clinical activity of Avelumab in combination with Binimetinib with or without Talazoparib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic RAS-mutant solid tumors.
- AstraZeneca- D5660C00004 (AZD9150 ) is A Phase 1b/2, Open -Label, Multicentre Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumor Activity of MEDI4736 in Combination With AZD9150 or AZD5069 in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and Subsequently Comparing AZD9150 and AZD5069 Both as Monotherapy and in Combination With MEDI4736 as Second Line Treatment in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
- Vigeo- VT1021-01A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacology, and Preliminary Activity of VT1021 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Boston Biomedical- BBI – DSP7888 – 102CI- A Phase 1b /2 , Multicenter, Open -Label Study of DSP -7888 Dosing Emulsion in Combination with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Nivolumab or Pembrolizumab in Adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Leap- TRX518004-A Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of TRX518 in Combination with Cyclophosphamide Plus Avelumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
- Shanghai Haihe Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. HH2710-G101- A First-in-Human, O[pen Label, Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of HH2710 in Patients with Advanced Tumors
April 12, 2019