- I-MAB Biopharma, Co., LTD-TJ011133ED1101 which is a Phase 1 Study of TJ011133 Administered alone or in combination with Pembrolizumab or Rituximab in subjects with Relapsed/Refractory Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphoma
- Pfizer-B9991033-A Phase 1B/2 study to evaluate safety and clinical activity of Avelumab in combination with Binimetinib with or without Talazoparib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic RAS-mutant solid tumors.
- AstraZeneca- D5660C00004 (AZD9150 ) is A Phase 1b/2, Open -Label, Multicentre Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumor Activity of MEDI4736 in Combination With AZD9150 or AZD5069 in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and Subsequently Comparing AZD9150 and AZD5069 Both as Monotherapy and in Combination With MEDI4736 as Second Line Treatment in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
- AstraZeneca D5660C00016- A Phase Ib/II, Open – Label, Multicentre Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability , Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9150 plus Durvalumab alone or in Combination with Chemotherapy in Patients with Advanced, Solid Tumours and Subsequently in Patients with Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Vigeo- VT1021-01A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacology, and Preliminary Activity of VT1021 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Boston Biomedical- BBI – DSP7888 – 102CI- A Phase 1b /2 , Multicenter, Open -Label Study of DSP -7888 Dosing Emulsion in Combination with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Nivolumab or Pembrolizumab in Adult Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Leap- TRX518004-A Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of TRX518 in Combination with Cyclophosphamide Plus Avelumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
April 12, 2019